Welcome to All for His Glory ~ Crafts by Chris an Etsy store maintained by pringleenterprise

Hi !!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all the new projects I have created to sell on Etsy. Be the first to know when a new item is coming out.

I love variety, so you will find a variety of quality handmade items in my store.

Take your time and look around, I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!!!!



Pro 10:4 He who deals with a lazy hand becomes poor; but the hand of the hard worker makes rich.

28 August 2011

Check out the great new Rustic Christmas Ornaments!

Hi All,

Just wanted to give a little update on what I am doing at the moment.

I have a huge special order I am working on right now for 80 crocheted Christmas ornaments. I am just about half way finished with that. When I get that done, I have to start making more ornaments and stuff for crafts shows that I am doing with my daughter-in-law this year. I also have a lot of new rustic items I am trying to get done for my shop. I have a few ornaments listed on Etsy right now. I hope to get a lot more done here in the near future. I am busy, busy, busy! :) Here are just a few of the new rustic line..........

Rustic Christmas Ornament - Animal Silhouette - Buck







No comments:

Post a Comment