Welcome to All for His Glory ~ Crafts by Chris an Etsy store maintained by pringleenterprise

Hi !!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all the new projects I have created to sell on Etsy. Be the first to know when a new item is coming out.

I love variety, so you will find a variety of quality handmade items in my store.

Take your time and look around, I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!!!!



Pro 10:4 He who deals with a lazy hand becomes poor; but the hand of the hard worker makes rich.

26 November 2011

I pray that everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving!! We had a great time with the family. I forgot to take pictures of all the goodies I made, but I do have a couple for you.

This is the appetizer table with a few of the goodies. I made the little white Oreo Truffles that are on the plate. I also had made these awesome bacon wrapped sausages that are in the crock pot. My DIL made the adorable cake pops that are seen here.

Here is another picture of her cake pops that she made along with one of the fabric pumpkins that are available at my other shop North Woods Rustics.


Now this next adorable creation I had nothing to do with other than enjoying it!!! My very talented DIL made this pumpkin log and the absolutely incredible chocolate leaves!!

You really had to see it up close!! It was awesome!!

I can't wait for Christmas!!


Blessings to you all,
    

No comments:

Post a Comment