Welcome to All for His Glory ~ Crafts by Chris an Etsy store maintained by pringleenterprise

Hi !!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all the new projects I have created to sell on Etsy. Be the first to know when a new item is coming out.

I love variety, so you will find a variety of quality handmade items in my store.

Take your time and look around, I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!!!!



Pro 10:4 He who deals with a lazy hand becomes poor; but the hand of the hard worker makes rich.

15 December 2011

Just an update!

It's been a while since I have posted. Still trying to get my elbow back into shape so I can get some more crocheting done to list for my store. I have been able to do some sewing and have been working on some new faux fruit for my North Woods Rustics store on Etsy. You can stay updated on my progress at my other blog at       northwoodsrustics.blogspot.com .


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment