Welcome to All for His Glory ~ Crafts by Chris an Etsy store maintained by pringleenterprise

Hi !!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all the new projects I have created to sell on Etsy. Be the first to know when a new item is coming out.

I love variety, so you will find a variety of quality handmade items in my store.

Take your time and look around, I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!!!!



Pro 10:4 He who deals with a lazy hand becomes poor; but the hand of the hard worker makes rich.

07 December 2014

Faith Scrapbook Mini Album

Here is a beautiful scrapbook mini album I have titled Faith. This album measures 6" wide by 9" tall with a 3" spine. It is made with gorgeous papers, card stock pages and a chipboard cover and spine. It has 6 pages and each page will hold a minimum of 12 photos ranging in size from 5" x 7" on down. The cover has a beautiful cross with roses that have all been crocheted by me. The spine features a trio of charms and another cross that I crocheted. A gorgeous album for any occasion. 





Measurements:

Cover - 6" x 9"
Spine 3" x 9'
Pages overall - 5½" x 8½"
Photo Mats - 3¾" x 8¼", 5" x 8¼", 3½" x 8¼"
Front Flap - 4" x 8½"
Back Flap 5" x 8½"
Pockets - 4" x 3¾". 4" x 8½"

No comments:

Post a Comment